1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Kanzlei Dr. Fischer Patentanwalt Moritzstrasse 22 13597 Berlin
Vertreter: Dr. Uwe Fischer
Tel.: (+49) 0 30 33 309 309 Fax: (+49) 0 30 33 309 306 E-Mail: email@example.com Website: https://fischer-patent.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their useThe following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified. For detailed information on the subject of data protection, please refer to our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find his contact details in the imprint of this website.
How do we collect your data?On the one hand, your data is collected by you giving us this information. This can be data that you enter in a contact form, for example. If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you enter there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent. This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, insofar as your enquiry is connected with the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), provided that the enquiry was made. The data entered by you in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your inquiry has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected. Other data is collected automatically or with your consent by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page call). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter this website. If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all personal data (name, inquiry) resulting from it will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not pass on this data without your consent. This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, provided that your inquiry is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), provided that the enquiry was made. The data sent to us by you via contact enquiries remains with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your enquiry has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
What do we use your data for?Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data can be used to analyse your user behaviour.
What rights do you have regarding your data?You have the right to receive information free of charge about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data at any time. You also have the right to demand the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent for the future at any time. In addition, you have the right to demand, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint for this and other questions on the subject of data protection.
External HostingThis website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated by a website. The use of the hoster is for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and will follow our instructions with regard to this data.
Scope and purpose of data collectionIf you send us an application, we process your associated personal data (e.g. contact and communication data, application documents, notes taken during job interviews, etc.) to the extent that this is necessary to decide whether to establish an employment relationship. The legal basis for this is § 26 BDSG-neu under German law (initiation of an employment relationship), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (general contract initiation) and – if you have given your consent – Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Consent may be revoked at any time. Within our company, your personal data will only be passed on to persons involved in the processing of your application. If the application is successful, the data submitted by you will be stored in our data processing systems on the basis of § 26 BDSG-neu and Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the purpose of carrying out the employment relationship.
Retention period of the dataIf we are unable to offer you a job, if you reject a job offer or if we withdraw your application, we reserve the right to keep the data you have submitted with us for up to 6 months from the end of the application procedure (rejection or withdrawal of the application) on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO). The data will then be deleted and the physical application documents destroyed. The storage serves in particular as evidence in the event of a legal dispute. If it is evident that the data will be required after the 6-month period has expired (e.g. due to an imminent or pending legal dispute), the data will only be deleted when the purpose for further storage no longer applies. A longer storage period can also take place if you have given your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) or if legal storage obligations prevent deletion.
SSL or TLS encryptionThis site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
3. Storage periodUnless otherwise stated in this data protection declaration, personal data will only be stored for as long as it is necessary for the respective purposes.
4. Disclosure of dataYour personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a statutory obligation exists, as well as.
6. Analysis toolsWhen you visit this website, your surfing behaviour can be statistically evaluated. This is mainly done with cookies and with so-called analysis programs. You will find detailed information on these analysis programs in the following data protection declaration. At the moment we do not use any analysis tools.
7. Rights of persons concernedYou have the right:
- according to art. 15 DSGVO to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of an automated data processing system for decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on their details
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored with us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you may request the restriction of the processing instead of the deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you do need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 DSGVO, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests outweigh the interests of the parties concerned, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, these data – apart from their storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.